Please see our coronavirus pages for the latest guidance, how services are affected, and what help is available.

Customer feedback & complaints

We aim to deliver excellent customer service. However, sometimes things go wrong and if they do, we want to know so we can put them right and learn from any mistakes.

Please also tell us if you are happy with the service you have received, or if you wish to make a comment about a department.

You can do this by filling in the online compliment/feedback form.

Does the complaint procedure cover all services?

No, not always. Some services have a different complaint procedure, such as:

If you are not sure who to contact you can speak to MyCouncil on 01753 475111.

General complaints

If you wish to make a general complaint, you can either:

Housing or Neighbourhood services complaints

Whichever way you choose to make your feedback or complaint, we will make sure it gets to the right person and deal with it promptly, courteously and fairly.

How it works

Complaints about staff

If you wish to complain about a member of staff your complaint is preferred in writing so no details are missed. This can be submitted using the online form or email address, or by post to the address on the Customer feedback and complaints leaflet above.

Although staff related complaints are exempt from the 3 stage corporate complaints procedure they are always taken seriously and are always fully investigated.

You will receive a response to your complaint but we will be unable to tell you what specific action has been taken against an individual.

Related pages